We had narrowed our choice of motels down to 2 before we arrived into Pincher Creek. Once here though, the thought of a swim and hot tub was too tempting, so we paid the extra and stayed at the Heritage Inn. We too were greeted by very friendly staff. The lobby area is nothing fancy really, but our room in... More
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn In Pincher Creek Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek, Alberta is conveniently situated on Highway 6. Whether you're here to soak up the spectacular scenery or to simply "hang your hat", we'll make your stay with us a memorable one. We offer a full range of services with your comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.