Rooms are in good price and breakfast was very good you might come down earlier before 10 because after 10 they don't fillip empty food baskets There is a shopping center near the hotel but you can't buy anything you want it's all like European American style things and prices are very high for real souvenirs ou need to go... More
- Also Known As:
- Foshan Baoli Intercontinental Foshan Hotel Foshan
- Foshan Baoli Intercontinental Foshan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Foshan is the first international luxury hotel in Foshan Nanhai district, offering the finest five-star accommodation, facilities and services to cater to the most discerning travellers on business or for leisure. It features 445 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, extensive banquet and meeting facilities, restaurants, bars plus a comprehensive range of leisure facilities such as outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis court, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Foshan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.