We had a wonderful experience at the Skyline Lodge. Would much rather stay up in the mountains at the Skyline than any of the hotels in downtown Highlands--well worth the 3 mile drive off Main Street. The staff was great, delicious food & beautiful views.
- Also Known As:
- Skyline Lodge And Restaurant Hotel
- Skyline Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Highlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unbelievable is the word for Skyline Lodge & Restaurant...constructed of Redwood and Granite, begun in 1929 in the Frank Lloyd Wright tradition. Completed in 1965, Skyline offers a magnificent forty mile view and nestled 4,100 feet atop of Flat Mountain overlooking the banks of Big Creek's cascading waterfalls. From the beautiful views to the scrumptious meals, it's definitely a part of highlands the should be visited! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Skyline Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.