Did a timeshare exchange thru RCI Oct 13-20 and after reading the reviews were a tad leery..Have no fear, we were so pleasantly surprised.Check in was pleasant and Susan & Debbie had great suggestions as to what to see and do in the area. We were up in building #15, unit 1452 and even tho it was all wooded the... More
- Also Known As:
- Foxhunt At Sapphire Valley Hotel
- Foxhunt At Sapphire Valley Hotel Cashiers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The city of Cashiers, home of the Foxhunt at Sapphire Valley mountain resort is nestled on a wooded mountainside in the southernmost part of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Considered a mecca for recreational pursuits, the Sapphire Valley offers a wide array of activities from the most relaxed to the most rigorous, including skiing on North Carolina Mountains and golfing on the Blue Ridge. Foxhunt at Sapphire Valley offers spacious suites featuring full kitchens, whirlpool tub, fireplace, washer and dryer and more. While at this resort in North Carolina’s Sapphire Valley, enjoy the scenic wonder of the tree-studded mountains, lakes and streams as you fish, golf, boat, hike the landscape that surrounds you. The Foxhunt Resort is your perfect destination for North Carolina travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Foxhunt at Sapphire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.