Stayed here on Monday July 2. The hotel was full. The rooms were nice and clean. We were on the second floor and the doors opened to the hallway. The room was similar to Hampton Inns that I've stayed at in the past. The breakfast was good also with a good selection - cereal, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, pastries, pancakes,... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South Hotel Blowing Rock
- Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The High Country's newest hotel! Our beautiful newly renovated rooms include two queen beds, one king bed, as well as deluxe rooms all with flat-screen HDTVs, microwaves and refrigerators. Stop by in the morning to enjoy our complimentary Smart Start Hot Breakfast. Available every day, the breakfast bar offers our world famous cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, gravy biscuits, Pancakes and more! We also have an indoor heated pool, fitness center and business center all available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.