I was in Vila Gale in January 2012. We as a family and enjoyed incredible days. The structure of the hotel is beautiful but what we liked was the attention we received at the hotel. We were surprised with the tennis courts and spa services. As for the food, serving typical Brazilian food, very rich. And at night we did... More
- Also Known As:
- Vila Gale Eco Resort Do Cabo Hotel Cabo De Santo Agostinho
- Vila Gale Eco Resort Do Cabo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three hundred apartments surrounded by an extensive verdant area and by the sea, truly comfortable and refined. The abundant nature in the area is seen in a long stretch of sand near the hotel and in the 60,000m2 of gardens that have 40 different species of tree, 110 species of bush and leafy shrub, and several species of bird.White sands, natural crystal-clear pools, coconut trees and exuberant vegetation etch out the paradise-like scenery of the beach and part of the country's colonization history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Vila Gale Eco Resort do Cabo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.