My husband and I attended a wedding there in April 2013, and we had an amazing time. The staff was friendly and service was GREAT! The dining was fantastic, food with an Indian flair, and desserts that looked like they came from a pastry shop. The fruit was fresh and delicious. The rooms were airy and very clean. I have... More
- Also Known As:
- Sarova Taita Hills Game Hotel
- Sarova Taita Hills Game Hotel Tsavo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarova Taita Hills Game lodge is built in the style of a German fort and has a history dating back to World War 1. Over the years, creepers have claimed the exterior of the lodge giving it a "Country Inn" look. This however cannot mask the luxury within the lodge which includes spacious rooms, fine dining, and an outdoor pool where you can enjoy the glorious Kenyan weather when you're not enjoying a game drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.