This hotel was a most pleasent surprise, nice clean room, sunday p.m. a wonderful band was playing in their ballroom. Would stay there again anytime. Lake placid, a nice place to visit.The family was in the area for a college graduation.
- Also Known As:
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old World charm in the heart of the Adirondacks. A historic inn from the turn of the century. Step inside and into a more relaxing era. The Seggers, invite you into their home and by providing personalized customer service they ensure a unique experience. The location is a perfect mix of peaceful respite and ease of accessibility to all the town's main attractions. Free Wi-Fi; new custom spa; lovely sitting room; Old World veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Pines Inn of Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.