I have not been back to Lake Placid for a while, but on a friends recommendation I stayed at The Pines Inn. What a pleasant surprise. This small hotel has a European feel and a very nice ambiance. Although an older property it is spotless and lovingly maintained, with beautiful hardwood floors, nice decorations and very comfortable rooms. Its proximity... More
- Also Known As:
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old World charm in the heart of the Adirondacks. A historic inn from the turn of the century. Step inside and into a more relaxing era. The Seggers, invite you into their home and by providing personalized customer service they ensure a unique experience. The location is a perfect mix of peaceful respite and ease of accessibility to all the town's main attractions. Free Wi-Fi; new custom spa; lovely sitting room; Old World veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Pines Inn of Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.