My first impresion, very pretty hotel, it is up a hill and you can see Queretaro, lovely view, hotel is contemporary and pretty, very good first impresion, I even took a couple of pictures for TA, but.... when I go to sleep, couldn't find anywhere where to turn off the bathroom light, had to call front desk, they send a... More
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Queretaro Diamante Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Queretaro Diamante Hotel Queretaro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern Holiday Inn Queretaro-Diamante offers you a business and family atmosphere with the most breathtaking view of the city, with high quality standards such as hairdryer, satellite TV, in-room electronic safe, radio, AM/FM alarm clock, iron, ironing board, coffee maker, voice mail, High speed Internet access, and much more! Located in the main commercial area (bars, restaurants, movie theaters, principal shopping malls, etc) 25 min. from airport with free shuttle, easiest access to major industrial parks and 5 min. (2 miles) driving to downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Queretaro Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.