This place could be great! The location is perfect, the entry between huge rocks is impressive, they have their own ancient rock art and they have an impressive choir which was singing when we arrived. But then: the rooms are awful, the restaurant is low class, the service is poor. I can't say the employees are not friendly, but they... More
- Also Known As:
- Twyfelfontein Country Hotel Damaraland
- Twyfelfontein Country Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twyfelfontein Country Lodge is an activity based lodge lying in the core area of Namibia's only World Heritage Site. Only 3km's away from the largest collection of Bushman engravings in Southern Africa, we offer a unique experience in the picturesque, versatile nature of Damaraland. From tracking desert adapted elephants to exploring the geological formations of millions of years, trying to decipher the meaning of bushman folklore from their engravings and paintings, you can experience it all in this beautiful part of Namibia.With 56 rooms and one of the greatest buffets in the country, there is ample space and place to relax, let your hair down and experience this great part of the world with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Twyfelfontein Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.