I was very pleasantly surprised first by the reception, the cleanliness of the room, the (I'm guessing) recently upgraded interior design. The continental breakfast food and eating area was excellent! I was blown away by the quality of the hotel considering the price point. I don't typically write reviews but was compelled to in this case. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fishkill Hotel Fishkill
- Hampton Inn Fishkill Hotel
- Fishkill Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Fishkill located in the scenic Hudson Valley is a beautiful 99 room hotel that was most recently renovated in 2008 in guest rooms. Our new Perfect Mix Lobby saw a renovation in mid 2012. New pictures on the way! Our beautiful guest rooms include microwave, refrigerator and 32" flat-screen TVs. Wireless internet access is available at no charge in all guest rooms and public spaces. Breakfast and parking are also complimentary. We offer an indoor swimming pool and free passes to a local health club. We are conveniently located on US Route 9 at I-84 between Newburgh, NY, Poughkeepsie, NY and Danbury, CT. History buffs will enjoy visiting the FDR and Vanderbilt Mansions and gourmands will love a visit to the Culinary Institute. For our business travelers we offer three convenient routes to the just-next-door IBM facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Fishkill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.