Just go there, you won’t regret! We have stayed there couple of times, like their price, comfort, room service, location. Hiking, fishing, romance evenings, a comfortable base to explore and enjoy Catskills. There are no other choices for this price/quality ratio, either rooms will be negligent, either price will be too high. Will definitely go there again.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Hotel Big Indian
- Starlite Hotel
- Starlite Motel Big Indian, Catskill Region, NY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starlite Motel is an 8 room boutique motel, conveniently located on Route 28, in the heart if the Catskill Region. Rooms include Kitchens, Cable TV, Free Wifi and newly renovated baths. Uniquely charming; the property boasts of a sprawling wooded backyard with picnic and lounging area; making it a destination for families wanting the comforts of home, coupled with the Catskills wilderness experience.Open year-round and centrally located in proximity to many popular Catskills towns and the attractions that they host, such as:~ Big Indian's Slide Mountain and other hikig trails in Oliverea, Historic Woodstock, Belleayre's Summer Music Festival, the Beach of Pinehill Lake, Phoenicia, Margaretville, Highmount, Andes, Roxbury, Cooperstown, Delhi, to name a few. Stay at the Starlite Motel when you Ski New York and find that you are central to most New York Ski Mountains; ~ Only 2 miles to Belleayre Ski Mountain and accessibly close to other ski resorts such as Hunter, Wyndham, Plattekill, Frost Valley and Bobcat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.