We stayed in the crescent moon cottage which was called the hideaway. It was so cute and had everything we could need or want for a romantic weekend for 2. Very clean and so cute. I've stayed in many B&B's all over the US and this was one of our favorites. We will be back :)
- Also Known As:
- Apache Village Cabins Hotel Ruidoso
- Apache Village Cabins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apache Village Cabins is set on two acres in the tall ponderosa pines of Ruidoso. Located a short distance from Midtown Ruidoso's cafes, boutiques, and entertainment venues.Traditional knotty pine cabins range in size to accommodate two to twelve guests. Cabin amenities vary, but may include fireplaces, kitchenettes, and front porches. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Apache Village Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.