Stayed at EP for 3 nights (26-28 Aug 2010) Excellent service from all the staff. We saw the BIG FIVE (Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino and Elephant) everyday thanks to Richard and Louis ("The Man"). We have travelled to many Lodges and this is the best we have ever seen and experienced. LOOK NO FURTHER!!! We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Elephant Plains Game Hotel
- Elephant Plains Game Nelspruit
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Plains Game Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This owner-run lodge caters for the discerning traveller, with a variety of accommodation options including 5 Rondavels, 6 Luxury Suites and a Honeymoon Suite. Activities include two daily game drives and a bush walk. The lodge also offers a spa, gym, conference facility / TV room, games room, small library and two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Elephant Plains Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.