Arrived late and tired to a smiling face, instant check-in, complementary bottled water and the Wall Street Journal, in Gallup, on a Friday night. I could not have been more pleased or impressed. Elevator to 2nd floor; and a lovely room with sitting area; and the most comfortable bed of our trip. In the morning, we enjoyed their hot buffet.... More
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Gallup Hotel
- Comfort Suites Gallup Hotel Gallup
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the only 2 Time Platinum Award Winning Choice Hotel in the entire state of New Mexico you will enjoy the best hotel Gallup has to offer, but don't take my word for it, just read the reviews. Gallup, NM is known for an abundance of variety, but what you will enjoy and remember the most are our beautiful Sunrises and Sunsets, which are enjoyed by many from our spacious lobby. Remember these items when traveling through this area. Our days are mild, but because of our elevation (above 6500 ft) a jacket for the evenings, a camera, plenty of bottled water (if you don't have any, just ask at the front desk) and lots of time. Gallup, NM and the Southwest is not an area to be rushed through, so take your time and enjoy the people, the food, the shopping and the scenery, and when you return you can relax in your amazing triple sheeted bed, (only hotel in Gallup that triple sheets). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Suites Gallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.