I have a unique story, but first - during my one day stay - I enjoyed my room, the private banquet room and wonderful dinner my group used, the pub, and the very bountiful breakfast buffet in the Garden Terrace. Unfortunately I dropped my sunglasses during breakfast and did not realize it until much later. I decided to email the... More
- Also Known As:
- Nh The Lord Charles Hotel Somerset West
- NH The Lord Charles Somerset West, Cape Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the natural beauty of the Cape Winelands, NH The Lord Charles welcomes guests with warm hospitality and effortless luxury.Situated a mere 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport, NH The Lord Charles is a unique hotel combining the relaxed elegance and sophistication of a modern hotel, with the ease and charm of the local countryside.NH The Lord Charles has simply combined an international, cosmopolitan style, with a local flair and warmth making it a comfortable home-away-from-home from which guests can discover and enjoy their business or leisure activities. NH The Lord Charles prides itself on its comfort, elegance and welcoming hospitality, ensuring an intimate hotel experience for all visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your NH The Lord Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.