This property could really be a gem. It is reasonably priced, has a great location overlooking the Franschhoek valley and has some very accommodating staff (the front desk manager was especially helpful in finding a quiet place to use a computer for an unfortunately timed conference call). So here is the short of it: There are two places to stay... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge La Dauphine Hotel
- Auberge La Dauphine Hotel Franschhoek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge La Dauphine is situated in the picturesque Franschhoek Valley, surrounded by majestic mountains, only 50 minutes drive from Cape Town and 2 minutes drive from Franschhoek village. Set in 4 hectares with its own vineyards, orchards and dam, it offers wonderful bed and breakfast accommodation in a sympathetically converted former wine store and cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auberge La Dauphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.