We stayed in cottage #10 a 2 bedroom bathroom kitchen and a porch. I would highly recommend staying here if you are staying in this area of New Hampshire. The grounds of the channel water front cottages are absolutely beautiful well maintained, very clean and the location was fabulous!! I would definitely stay here again!!
- Also Known As:
- Channel Waterfront Cottages Hotel
- Channel Waterfront Cottages Hotel Weirs Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 UNIQUE WATERFRONT COTTAGES. We have 1, 2, & 3 QUEEN bedroom cottages, most with fully-equipped kitchens. All have A/C and Free Wi~Fi! Private sandy beach w/20 chaise chairs. Island w/tiki bar, fireplace. WEBER GAS GRILLS for you use w/plenty tables & chairs. Docks available. Pets welcome. Perfect location for business meetings, weddings & family reunions. In between PAUGUS BAY & LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE! Walking distance to Weirs Beach, restaurants, bars, arcades, batting cages, water bumperboats, rock climbing wall, waterslide, arcades, shopping, scenic train rides & Mt. Washington Cruise Ship. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Channel Waterfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.