Sadly we visited on a Monday when the much praised restaurant closes. But nonetheless we had a very enjoyable visit. It was a sunny late May afternoon and we went for a row in the Inn's boat on the aptly named lake surrounded by silence, trees and hills. The building, the setting, the rooms and the beautiful furnishings combine to... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Pleasant Lake Hotel New London
- Inn At Pleasant Lake Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Pleasant Lake is a historic ten room country inn overlooking Pleasant Lake and Mount Kearsarge in New London, New Hampshire. Guests of the inn enjoy afternoon tea and a full breakfast included with their stay. A five course prix fixe dinner is available Wednesday-Sunday by reservation. James Beard award winning chef-owner Brian MacKenzie prepares the evening's meal with focus on flavor, balance, texture and appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Inn at Pleasant Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.