Our spur-of-the-moment "ghost hunting" trip to the White Mountains of New Hampshire brought us to the AMC Highland Center, and what a wonderful discovery! The Center is not a typical hiker's/outdoorsman's retreat, the building is large, clean, and modern with the feeling of an upscale hunting lodge. The accomodations were more than adequate, the staff was knowledgeable and friendly, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Highland Center Lodge At Crawford Notch Hotel
- Highland Center Lodge At Crawford Notch Hotel Bretton Woods
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AMC's Highland Center at Crawford Notch, our newest four-season lodge and outdoor education center, offers a broad range of accommodations and walk-on programs, along with backdoor access to a variety of outdoor activities. The Highland Center is an ideal starting point for day hikes, paddling, snowshoe treks, and longer back country trips in the White Mountains. All-inclusive lodging packages are offered year-round and include meals, free walk-on nature programs, and free use of the L.L. Bean gear room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Highland Center Lodge at Crawford Notch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.