This B&B is very nice. We only stayed one night but the room was very clean and comfortable. Located one street off the main drag and very quiet, perfect after a long day of road tripping. Would definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Virginia City
- Virginia City Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edith Palmer's Country Inn is housed in Victorian buildings dating from 1863, located in Historic Virginia City and it is surrounded by gardens and spectacular canyon views. Enjoy the Virginia City of the 1860's and enhance your visit by staying in period accommodations at Virginia City's finest Country Inn. A full breakfast served from 8-10 in the morning to room guests in the historic 1863 Cider Factory or on the stone patio at its entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Stentorian NV, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Edith Palmer's Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.