My wife and I stayed at the St. Roberts Americas Best Value Inn for three days during a recent trip to Ft. Leonard Wood. I have never stayed at this hotel chain before , but I made my reservations on the previous reviews that others had left and I was not disappointed. The stay was great, right from having to... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood Hotel Saint Robert
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood is conveniently located off of I-44 Exit 161, only 3 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Army Base. Ideally situated in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, the city of St. Robert is also known as the business hub of Pulaski County. The beautiful Ozarks landscape is home to numerous recreational activities such as swimming, fishing, hunting, hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, scenic drives, and hiking trails. Must see local attractions include Fort Leonard Wood Military Museum, Columbia College, and Onyx Mountain Caverns. Restaurants within a 2 mile radius of our hotel include Jack's Diner, Aussie Jack's Steaks, Cracker Barrel, Pizza Hut, and Ryan's Grill Buffet and Bakery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Vantage Hospitality, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.