we took a weekend trip that included Meramac Caverns and Zip lining. Budget Lodging was very clean. Staff very friendly and the beds super comfortable. The included breakfast was basic, but had a few more items than some budget motels, and was good. I would stay there again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Lodging Hotel
- Budget Lodging Hotel Saint Clair
- Budget Lodging Saint Clair
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled atop the scenic foothills of the Ozarks, Budget Lodging offers a refreshing dose of traditional Midwest hospitality with a family friendly atmosphere. All modern amenities are standard, with deluxe room types available including family suites, luxury jacuzzi suite, and a rustic cottage suite. We invite you to stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Budget Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.