This is Sophie again - somehow the rating of my review of the Troncones Point Surf Club got input as "one dot" on the rating scale. It should be a 4-5 overall! The place is sweet! The prices are wrong on this site. The owner or manager needs to change them. I stayed in the dorm room for $15.00/ night... More
- Also Known As:
- Troncones Point Surf Club Hotel Troncones
- Troncones Point Surf Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to coexist with nature, the Troncones Point Surf Club has tropical landscaping and amazing vistas. It's also completely private, with enclosed grounds and natural energy features that support the environment. We utilize a grey water system, and the latest technology in composting toilets. Despite the independence of Troncones, Manzanillo Bay rests only a few paces from the gates so you're never far from the azure Pacific. With a mere 100 feet separating you from the water, there's an endless array of surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, sea kayaking, snorkeling, body surfing, tide pooling and fishing to enjoy at your leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Troncones Point Surf Club and Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.