Stayed here for a week for business and for a small town it's a good hotel. Staff goes above and beyond to help you out. My room was clean although the rooms are out dated. Had a minor issue with house keeping but that's an issue at every hotel. The manager will do whatever he can to make it a... More
- Also Known As:
- Crossings By Grandstay Hotel Waseca
- Crossings By Grandstay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between two beautiful lakes in Southern MInnesota, there is much to do year round in Waseca. Crossings by GrandStay is located on Highway 13 North only 6 blocks from the high school and hockey arena.Whether you are looking for that hidden treasure at one of Waseca's local antique or craft shops, enjoying a cup of coffee or taking a stroll through the Tenth Avenue Specialty shops, Crossings by GrandStay welcomes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Crossings by GrandStay Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.