Excellent hotel with far above average breakfast included. Staff members were efficient and responsive. Cleanliness and comfort were superb. The four-hour breakfast period is much appreciated. The elevator was a bit slow, and often a second one would have helped.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gaylord Hotel Gaylord
- Hampton Inn Gaylord Hotel
- Gaylord Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get out of town and experience the great outdoors with the Hampton Inn Gaylord hotel. Surrounding this clean and comfortable hotel in Gaylord, you'll find the beautiful tree-lined streets of the Alpine Village, home to contemporary shopping and dining. Discover the breathtaking Pine Baron Pathway, a six-mile loop in the Mackinac State Forest or see herds of elk in Beaver Creek. When winter arrives, you can discover a wonderland of snow covered trails, and ride a snowmobile from directly outside the hotel through the Pigeon River State Forest. Summer brings with it a new choice of adventures with an impressive 21 golf courses in the surrounding area, fishing, hiking, or one of our many beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Gaylord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.