Bob and Sara and the entire staff were amazing. We were stuck on the island when ferries stopped running. One friend left a day early and they refunded him his room for the last night. We needed to stay an extra night and they gave us a highly discounted rate. They also fed us a free (yes free) lunch brought... More
- Also Known As:
- Menemsha Inn And Cottages Hotel
- Menemsha Inn And Cottages Hotel Menemsha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Menemsha Inn and CottagesFounded in 1923 the Menemsha Inn and Cottages is the quintessential Martha’s Vineyard hideaway. Our tranquil compound is nestled on 14 acres of flowering gardens and green fields which roll westward towards a sweeping vista of the waters of Menemsha Bight. Each evening our guests pause to witness the stunning spectacle of the sun setting into the waters of Vineyard Sound. Luxurious yet laid-back, the very family friendly Inn is just short stroll down a winding path to the famous Menemsha Beach and Menemsha's 300 year old commercial fishing wharf. Guests receive passes to Chilmarks famous private beaches while on property we have tennis, fitness center bikes. The inn boasts twelve charming cottages with full kitchens and fireplaces. These are but a few of the reasons the Menemsha Inn and Cottages have been the perfect base camp for unforgettable family vacations for over eighty years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Menemsha Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.