This hotel was located away from town. Our room was in the back away from the main road. It was very quiet and quite comfortable. It was roomy. However, as others have stated, the headroom was really low. Chatham is centrally located for exploring Cape Cod. The staff was extremely helpful and nice.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.