This hotel was clean, beautiful and calm. The bed was soooo comfortable! we stayed one night on our way between South Carolina and Quebec. The only downside for us was that the pool wasn't heated. Breakfast was quite good as well. I would definitely go back!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Edgewood-i95 Hotel Edgewood
- Holiday Inn Express Edgewood-i95 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Edgewood
- Edgewood Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come home to Edgewood where at the Holiday Inn Express we have the edge on your business and leisure travel needs. Our hotel thrives on making your stay Simply Smart with our signature bedding collection, showers and Express Start breakfast. We are located in Edgewood, Maryland, exit 77A off of I-95 and just minutes away from the Edgewood and Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Upper Chesapeake Hospital, Ripken Stadium and the Heat Center. A twenty-five minute drive south and you will be welcomed with the Charm City's Baltimore s Inner Harbor, Orioles Park at Camden Yards, the National Aquarium and M&T Bank Stadium. Select from one of our beautiful rooms, spacious suites or Jacuzzi rooms, then relax in our indoor heated pool and spa or relieve the daily stress by working out in our 24-hour fitness center. Free high-speed wireless Internet is available. Forget your laptop? No problem, take advantage of our 24-hour business center. And when you check-in do not forget to ask about the many Priority Club benefits! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Edgewood-I95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.