Great property. Rooms were spotless, beds were comfy. Internet worked well. Breakfast was std HIEx standard. Off the beaten path and quiet. Not sure about groups but given the staff I am sure they are handled well. My new favorite in DC area. as a Platinum member of IHG I highly recommend. .
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Camp Springs / Andrews Afb Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Camp Springs / Andrews Afb Hotel Camp Springs
- Holiday Inn Camp Springs
- Camp Springs Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express DC Andrews AFB. This suburban Washington, DC hotel is only 1.5 miles from Andrews Air Force Base, home of Air Force One, and just 8 miles from Downtown Washington, DC. We are located at exit 7B just off the I95/I495 beltway. This Washington, DC hotel is .25 miles to the Branch Avenue Metro (Rail) Station which gives you easy access to the Greater Washington, DC area. Our guests will enjoy the convenience to the many nearby attractions including: National Harbor, Old Town Alexandria, Six Flags of America, Downtown Washington DC, FedEx Field (home to the Washington Redskins), the White House, and the Smithsonian Museums. Business travelers will appreciate our close proximity to Boeing, Suitland Federal Center, US Patent Office, Bolling A.F.B., Anacostia Naval Station and the corporate parks of Largo/Upper Marlboro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC East - Andrews AFB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.