I stayed at Hilton Gardn Inn in Bethesda for Good Friday weekend. The hotel was in a great location..about 5 minute walk to Bethesda train station and 2 blocks to majority of Bethesda's restaurants. The hotel's pool and gym was pretty small, but the gym was empty at night..which is a good thing for those who wish to work out... More
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Bethesda Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic, sexy, and entirely new downtown Bethesda hotel near the Metro. The Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda. Only one block from the Bethesda Metrorail station and two miles outside Washington DC. Step inside and soak up an ambiance equally abuzz with urban energy. Adorned in glass, with artful lighting and sleek lines, the airy two-story lobby offers an inspiring alternative to the typical Bethesda hotels near the Metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.