My mother and I stayed two nights at a room in the small motel portion while spending time in Acadia. Our room was nice and we appreciated the coffee, donuts, muffins, and pastries available in the morning for breakfast. Staff was friendly. The location was good, with easy access to Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park, and several other parks, attractions,... More
- Also Known As:
- Isleview Motel And Cottages Hotel Trenton
- Isleview Motel And Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located less than one mile from Mount Desert Island and just minutes away from Acadia National Park. The Isleview offers a variety of cottages and motel rooms to meet your lodging needs and budget. All of our one or two bed cottages have cable TV, WI-FI, coffee maker, mini fridge, microwave, heat, A/C and bathroom with shower.We offer coffee/juice, muffins and pastries in the morning for all guests. There are 3 lobster pounds within walking distance for the true Maine dining experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Isleview Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.