We were in Maine for our Granddaughters wedding. We spent six days at the Juniper Hill Inn. It is located a short walk from the coast in a beautiful setting. Rooms are very comfortable and the staff is very friendly. Continental Breakfast was always very good. Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Hotel
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.