We used a coupon package and for the price we paid it was worth our journey. The grounds are very well-kept (with the exception of some wedding "remains") as well as most of the facitity. The main house (only remaining antebellum structure) needed some sprucing up. The tour was well done, but there are only a couple original furniture pieces... More
- Also Known As:
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel White Castle
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nottoway, the South's largest remaining antebellum mansion, is a stunning historic plantation that lies between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana. A dramatic, multi-million-dollar renovation has restored this historic plantation to her days of glory as well as adding luxury resort accommodations, deluxe amenities and corporate and social event venues. Nottoway, located 25 miles from Baton Rouge and 70 miles from New Orleans, is an exceptional choice for weddings, fine dining, corporate functions, business meetings, social events, group retreats and luxury room accommodations. Plantation tours are given 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Nottoway Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.