My wife and I spent 2 nights here in February 2013 as part of a package deal. First day we arrived just before dark, and were put in Room 1. You should avoid that room at all costs! Grubby, hot, smelly, and goodness knows what bugs large and small we saw crawling around in the corners of that dimly lit... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Rural Aroma De Campo Hotel
- Casa Rural Aroma De Campo Hotel Liberia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La casa rural Aroma de Campo is a charming hacienda style B&B located on the edge of the National Park Rincon de la Vieja, near the village of Curubanda with a perfect location to observe local flora and fauna. There is no better place to hear the peaceful sound of singing birds and trees. Casa rural Aroma de Campo offers you, with its pleasant climate, an exciting and at the same time relaxing and personalized vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Casa Rural Aroma de Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.