Value means that you're getting something for your money. You don't get much at America's Best Value Inn. You get a cheap night in a barely passable motel room. Although it was moderately clean, the surfaces and decor were so old there wasn't much point in keeping them that way. The walls were so very thin that we could hear... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Natchitoches
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Americas Best Value Inn of Natchitoches, Louisiana, known as the oldest permanent settlement in the Louisiana Purchase territory and the film site of "Steel Magnolias". Our hotel is near the Landmark Historic District with shopping, historic fort sites, museums, and year-round cultural events. We are 5 miles to Northwestern State University, close to Cane River Creole National Historic Park, Leemee House, Northwestern Hills Golf Course, and Broadmoor Shopping Center. Local restaurants include Mariners Restaurant, The Landing Restaurant and Bar, and Mama's & Papa's Oyster House. Nestled on the largest hotel property in town, come and experience a comfy night just minutes from everything you will need to enjoy Natchitoches! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Vantage Hospitality, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.