This hotel is just average. We only picked it because it was available during a football weekend at LSU. We wouldn't stay here again by choice, it's too far from campus. We got WiFi through my Hilton Honors membership, which was good. The complementary breakfast is worth what you pay for it.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - i-10 East Hotel Baton Rouge
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - i-10 East Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Baton Rouge - i-10 East
- Baton Rouge Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at I-10 & Siegen Lane on the Reiger Road service road. Our beautiful hotel is one exit from Blue Bayou/Dixie Landin and just a few miles away from LSU and Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.