Only stayed there 1 night on the way to Lexington, but we wished we could have stayed longer. We stayed in the King Suite with whirlpool tub. Big bathroom. Very nice large room, great bed, nice breakfast area,great breakfast and we were surprised to see an actual bar. We didn't check out the pool. Good location, would stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown Hotel Louisville
- Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn Louisville
- Louisville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- So much history and activity swirl around the Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown. From the Louisville Slugger factory, an American tradition since 1884, to the Belle of Louisville, perhaps the most famous steamboat plying the water, you can see it all from the Hampton Inn in Downtown Louisville. Be sure to check out our hopping entertainment district, Fourth Street Live!, and the newest museum in town, the stunningly modern and cool Muhammad Ali Center. You might even see the champ there himself-he's a Louisville native! So come stay with us at our 173 room newly renovated hotel in Downtown Louisville. After a trip full of fun and adventure, we think you'll agree, we're located in the city for sports, culture and history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.