I really enjoyed my one-night stay. The staff was very professional, friendly, and helpful. My room was very comfortable. I wish I could have tried the pool, because it looked absolutely stunning from my window! The Maintenance Manager (John Schossow) was particularly professional and competent.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines Hotel
- Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines Hotel Johnston
- Stoney Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off I-80/35, our Des Moines Stoney Creek Inn puts you only minutes away from Living History Farms, Wells Fargo Arena, Science Center of Iowa & the Jordon Creek Town Center. Take in an I-Cubs game or visit Bass Pro shop, but when your day is over, relax by the fireplace in one of our Northwoods-themed rooms, or take a dip in our year-round indoor/outdoor heated swim-through pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.