I have stayed at many Marriott hotels during my travels. They are reliable. However, I must say that the JW Marriott in downtown Indianapolis may be the best Marriott I have been to, and a very nice hotel over all. The staff is friendly and helpful. The decor is pleasant. The rooms are very comfortable. I have a room with... More
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Jw Marriott Indianapolis Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated design meets classic hospitality at the largest JW Marriott in the world—JW Indy. Boasting 1,005 contemporary guest rooms and 100,000 square feet of sprawling event space, JW Marriott Indianapolis is the crown jewel of the new Marriott Place Indianapolis hotel complex, a distinct destination for business and leisure travelers in the downtown area. Not only offering the largest ballroom in the Midwest, this Downtown Indianapolis hotel also provides creative event planning services for meetings, weddings and social events of various sizes. There is also direct access via skybridge to the Indiana Convention Center for event larger events and conventions. In addition to incredible meeting space and spacious guest rooms, JW Marriott Indianapolis provides exquisite dining options onsite at High Velocity, Osteria Pronto and Tavern on the Plaza. Nearby, over 200 shopping, dining and entertainment options beckon, including White River State Park, Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.