I rate all my stays at a hotel on a five-point scale (1= terrible, 3=what I’d expect, 5=exceptional) in the following categories. Unless otherwise noted, I’m looking for a comfortable, clean night’s sleep. I care little about free breakfast, gyms, and pools. This is my new go to place for Indy (when I can't get into the JW Marriott, that... More
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and Eiteljorg Museum. Also nearby are the State Capitol, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This hotel boasts oversized guest rooms and suites outfitted with luxury bedding and plush mattresses, an indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.