We stayed at AK for 2 weeks during August/September. I spent a lot (some would say an obsessive amount!) of time researching in advance and went with AK, although there were only around 10 reviews at the time, given that the resort only opened in February 2011. Tried a number of travel agents as well, and at the risk of... More
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Kihavah Villas Hotel Baa Atoll
- Anantara Kihavah Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A haven of pool villas, Anantara Kihavah Villas is a Maldives luxury resort that offers the ultimate in privacy and tranquillity, your own sanctuary within a sanctuary. Expansive space that opens on to brilliant tropical nature, with private pools, high ceilings and timber interiors. Flavours of culinary art and wine served amidst a panorama of aquatic life in one of the few underwater restaurants and wine cellars in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Kihavah Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.