Pretty basic hotel in lovely area. Expect a mid-level no-frills hotel with a nice view of the lake (if you are on the lake side - otherwise parking lot). Bathroom tub area could use some repair, but overall clean and OK. Staff was pleasant. Fine for $100 a night.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge On Lake Oconee Hotel Eatonton
- The Lodge On Lake Oconee Hotel
- Hotel On Lake Oconee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shore of Lake Oconee in Georgia, The Lodge on Lake Oconee is a beautiful, new, lake front hotel featuring wonderful lake view rooms. Views of Lake Oconee are abundant from every lake side room and the outdoor pool. Relax and enjoy all that the Lake Oconee area has to offer including a moments drive to The Ritz Carlton and Reynolds Plantation; championship golf at Harbor Club & Cuscowilla Golf Club; outstanding boating, Bass & Crappie fishing; the historic towns of Madison, Greensboro, and Eatonton; the Antebellum Trail; and quaint Antique Galleries.Our guests find themselves centrally located between Augusta - with the Masters Golf Tournament, Athens - with the University of Georgia Bulldogs and Milledgeville - with the Georgia Military College and Georgia College & State University. It is a short drive to the Rock Eagle Effigy, Oconee National Forest, and Hard Labor Creek State Park and much, much more.So, escape to Georgia's Lake Country at The Lodge On Lake Oconee. Our lake front hotel is located just 90 miles from Atlanta & Hartsfield Airport. Perfect for Business Meetings, Vacation Getaways, Weddings and Family Reunions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Lodge on Lake Oconee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.