I travel a lot on business. The first indication that this place was different is that they still use real keys for the rooms, as opposed to the plastic card keys! It's an older establishment, but it seems well taken care of. A bit tired and underwhelming in the decor, but nothing really good or really bad. Everything worked in... More
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Cove Resort And Marina Hotel
- Pirate`s Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Stuart
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Cove Resort,is a waterfront hideaway on Florida's Treasure Coast offering a unique for rest and relaxation, or great excitement and fun.The pet friendly 50 room hotel is situated at the edge of its own private marina in the historic fishing village of Port Salerno.We are a full service marina, equipped with 50 slips for boats up to 80ft in lenght. Our resortoffers guests the option to arrive by water via the intercoastal waterway or by car just off Dixie Hwy.On premises is our Pirate's Loft restaurant,Lounge and waterfront TIKI BAR offers ,fresh seafood,crisp salads and a large array of mouth watering appetizers await you. Live music on Friday and Saturday WELCOME TO PIRATE"S COVE RESORT AND MARINA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pirate's Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.