If you want to experience the most relaxed, welcoming and lovely place to stay in St. Augustine, it is the Old Powder House Inn. Located right in the historic district, the charming Inn is within walking distance of all the wonderful sights of the old city--yet it is not smack in the thick of it. So, It's a restful, beautiful... More
- Also Known As:
- The Old Powder House Hotel
- The Old Powder House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 1899 Victorian beauty has nine lovely guestrooms all with private baths. Located in the heart of the historic district just a short stroll to museums, historic attractions, quaint restaurants, antique shops, art galleries and gift shops. Full gourmet breakfast served every morning in two charming Victorian dining rooms. Spacious verandas for your relaxation after a day of touring. Hot and cold complimentary beverages, fresh baked treats and evening sherry always available in our lovely parlor. History is truly at our doorstep. And gracious hospitality is just over our threshold. We look forward to your visit with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Old Powder House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.