We recently took a cruise out of Tampa. So not to be rushed the day of the cruise we chose to make the 6 hour drive to Tampa the day before the cruise and spend the night in a hotel. Rather than park at the Port of Tampa for 7 days at the cost of $105. we decided to stay... More
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon Hotel Riverview
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- East access to and from I-75 and centrally located to downtown Tampa and the Brandon/Riverview area. Recognized for delivering excellent service and comfortable, clean accommodations, our team anticipates your arrival and subsequent visit with us. Each room is equipped with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large working desk, Garden Sleep System adjustable beds, and complimentary WiFi and internet access throughout the hotel. 4200 of flexible function space to host corporate meetings, weddings and quinces is available for memorable experiences. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at our American Grill Restaurant, and cocktails in our lounge. Cool off in our outdoor heated pool and relax in the Hot Tub located pool side. Precor fitness center and 24/7 business center, on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.