I flew to florida to see the last space shuttle launch. It went off on schedule, so I had some extra time and went to Miami. The JW Marriott Marquis is amazing. Room was huge, giant floor to ceiling windows, etc. The bathroom by itself was about the same size as the "luxury" hotel I stayed at in South Beach... More
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel
- Jw Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Marquis Miami is situated in Miami’s new Metropolitan Miami development. The first-to-market JW Marriott property boasts 313 guestrooms, inclusive of 56 suites, along with a broad array of amenities, including renowned chef-restaurateur, Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne. Offering a diverse setting for business, meeting and pleasure travel pursuits, the 41-story hotel features three concierge levels; 80,000-square-feet of total function space including a 20,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom; and one of the most unique indoor sports, lifestyle and entertainment complexes of any hotel in the U.S. The 50,000-square-foot, two-story indoor facility includes a NBA-approved basketball arena, tennis court, Jim McLean Golf School, virtual bowling alley, billiards, full-service Rik Rak Salon & Spa and more. Owned and operated by Met 2 Hotels LLC, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami is located at 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, FL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.