We were in town for the Florida gators football game. The hotel was very clean and we were allowed to stay one night. (usually there is a two night minimum on football weekends) The rooms are set up nicely and were quite. Very clean.The morning buffet was typical for this type of place. Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gainesville i-75 Hotel
- Residence Inn Gainesville i-75 Hotel Gainesville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Gainesville by Marriott® hotel is located just 3 miles from the University of Florida including Heavener Football Complex and Ben Hill Griffin Complex as well as Shands at the University of Florida. Spacious extended stay suites include complimentary Internet, mini-fridge, microwave, and flat screen TV. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary parking, pool, fitness center, meeting room, and outdoor patio with fire pit and BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Gainesville I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.