Quaint hotel that is close to everything but what's best about this place, other than the price, is the staff. Barry and Tom were absolutely wonderful. They both went above and beyond the call of duty for us, to make our stay there special. We had problems with our internet connection and our television set but they resolved these issues... More
- Also Known As:
- The Bridge At Cordova Hotel
- The Bridge At Cordova Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Key West experience in Ft Lauderdale.We weekly cater dozens of people coming to the convention center only 8 minutes walking away and people using Port Everglades on their way to cruises who use our property as a bridge; The rooms are spacious with their own bathroom, kitchenette, patio, plasma TV and on top of that breakfast and transportation included. Were are a family small budget hotel with 22 suites with jacuzzi surrounded by 40 restaurants, convenience stores, water taxi, shopping center, all walking distance. The beach is only 8 minutes away by bus, plenty of transportation. Port Everglades is only 4 minutes away and there is a fee of $6.00 per person. It will be a pleasure to prove my word as owner of this property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Bridge at Cordova Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.